Returns & Exchanges
For jewelry and unset gemstones
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt for in store credit. Should the need arise for you to return any items purchased from our website, please follow these instructions. Contact Customer Service and provide your original invoice number and date of shipment then request an RA number.
- Explain in detail exactly what the problem is, “received wrong size”, or “ordered 14k white gold and got 14k yellow” etc.
- Write your RA number on the outside of the shipping box and on your paperwork inside the package so that it is clearly visible.Send your jewelry or gemstone item with original label/barcode, original packing materials, and a copy of the original invoice to us by an insured carrier. Keep a record of the tracking number and copies of all correspondence sent to us for your records.
- We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping back to Columbia Gem House. Please do not write (gold jewelry, gemstones, diamonds, etc.) or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
- Prior to sending your shipment if you have any questions regarding the return policy, call (800) 888-2444 for instructions or to speak with our customer service professionals. The preferred return method of shipping is US Postal Service.
Columbia G. House
P.O. Box 820889
Vancouver, WA 98682
For FedEx or UPS address please contact Customer Service
Return shipping cost & insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.
After we receive your package, our Customer Service Department will check in the merchandise and confirm the return meets our guidelines and the merchandise has not be altered or changed in any form.
Credit is added to your Columbia Gem House account for future purchases and will be issued within 7 business days of verification.
ALL Returns are subject to the following restrictions/limitations:
- The original invoice and an RA number must accompany the returned merchandise.
- The barcode label attached to the jewelry or gemstone must be included with return.
- Used products cannot be returned.
- Custom built orders not offered on the website but requested by the customer are not returnable.
- Altered items regardless of the reason are not returnable.
- The merchandise must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- Shipment without an RA # on the outside of the box may be returned to sender.